(1) Clean the wall surface before construction. If there are cracks, notches, honeycombs, or pitted surfaces larger than 20cm, they must be smoothed with cement mortar. Projections larger than 20cm should be removed.
(2) It is recommended to apply the waterproof pads on the outer wall in order from bottom to top. Waterproof mats can be fixed with 2mm long steel nails or nail guns with a nail distance of 30cm. The waterproof mats should be distributed in a zigzag pattern to avoid cross-shaped overlapping.
In addition to the need to fix nails at the overlapping parts and edge parts of the waterproof pad, the middle of the entire waterproof pad also needs to be nailed according to its flatness. The practical waterproof pad is compactly installed on the wall. The nail holes are treated with bentonite cement. At the nail cover and gasket,
(3) The waterproof pad at the bottom of the external wall must be connected with the waterproof pad reserved on the bottom plate and fixed to form a complete waterproof system. When approaching the floor, press the iron patch at the closing position of the waterproof pad, fix it with steel nails, and then apply slurry bentonite to seal.
(4) The through-wall pipes and reserved holes are sealed with expanded waterstops supplemented with slurry bentonite.
(5) When the waterproof pad is overlapped on the wall, the following two methods can be used:
① Apply the bentonite cement to the joint.
② Cut into 10cm wide strips with bentonite waterproof board, sandwich it in the middle of the overlap seam, and then fix it with nails.
(6) When laying waterproof mats, the side of the woven fabric should be facing the wall, and the non-woven fabric should be facing outward, that is, the side of the backfill.
(7) The construction joints of the wall must also be filled with bentonite cement.
(8) The yin and yang corners of the wall construction should be made into a "eight" shape with bentonite waterproof rods, which can be fixed with nails and thin iron wires. When laying the waterproof mat, wrap the waterproof rod inside, especially the bottom corner of the base and the wall.
(9) When the waterproof pads are overlapped, the waterproof pads on the high side should be on the outside, and the waterproof pads on the low side should be on the inside (close to the wall) to prevent foreign matter from entering the overlap seam when backfilling.
(10) Backfill construction:
① In order to avoid damage to the waterproof pad during backfilling and tamping, a protective plate can be considered. The protective plate can be made of any material as long as it can provide protection.
② The backfill soil should be backfilled in stages, and its compactness should be backfilled within a short period of time;
③ After the construction and inspection of the waterproof pad is completed, it should be backfilled in the shortest possible time;
④ Stones, wooden blocks, concrete blocks or other sharp-pointed impurities should be removed during backfilling.
(11) Inspection of the construction of the outer wall of the waterproof pad: In addition to the items of the floor inspection, the inspection items shall be inspected for the following items:
① Whether the construction of the wall-penetrating pipe meets the requirements;
② Whether the distance between the fixing nails meets the requirements;
③ Whether the waterproof pad is firm;
④ Whether the backfill soil has reached the required compactness.