1. Put the blanket into the bath and soak it in warm water at about 30°C.
2. Use neutral household washing powder instead of bleach.
3. Add washing powder and soak for 15 minutes to remove dirt and dust.
Rub with your hands or tap with your feet.
5. Rinse with clean water for 2-3 times.
6. Empty the bath after washing. Do not wring the blanket out with your hands, otherwise it will be deformed.
7. Place the blanket in the bath and drain it automatically.
8. Leave the blanket to dry in the sun and gently brush the blanket with a soft brush.
9. Do not use a dryer on a sunny day when it is dry.
10. Do not use insect repellent when storing for a long time.