1. Put the blanket into the bath and completely soak it with warm water at about 30 ° C.
2. Use neutral household detergent, never use bleach.
3. Add detergent and soak for 15 minutes to remove dirt.
4. Rub with your hands or tread with your feet.
5. Rinse with water for 2-3 times.
6. Drain the water in the bath after washing. Do not dry the blanket by hand, otherwise the blanket will be deformed.
7. Put the blanket in the bath and drip it to dry automatically.
8. Leave the blanket to dry in the sun while gently brushing the blanket with a soft brush.
9. Use on a sunny day is dry, do not use a dryer.
10. Do not use insect repellent for long-term storage.